Thursday 19 January 2017

Explaining The Nature And Uses Of The Dog Tarot Cards


I bought this rather unusual deck, featured in the video - The Dog Tarot, a few years ago now and it is useful for doing readings on dogs - obviously, but I have even used the deck whilst doing readings on people! The Dog Tarot deck has also been used to read on cats too.

Unlike a 'normal' tarot deck, this deck does not contain all of the entire set of numbered suits, but there are enough unusual cards to get a good clear reading if you are going down this route. I personally like the happy energy that I find comes through the deck.  I would say The Dog Tarot is a cheerful alternative tarot deck all round really.

The Mystical And Warning Crow

Crows have long been believed to be birds who carry omens. They are thought to be sinister most likely because of their large dark form....